Apollon Town Meeting Jan. 24th

General Introduction

  In this town meeting, our panel moderated by Arnold Schwarzenegger who is a 31-year-old comedian discussed whether we should set up any public transportation in addition to ship.
  As a background to this discussion, we can't use our cars on weekends and we have a bus on weekends as a public transportation.

The Panelists Today Were:

Lily Williams: a 33-years-old female opera singer who agree to set up a public transportation because she thought it would make everyone happy. She suggested to set up tram as a new public transportation.

Rosie Jones: a 30-year-old mother who was neutral. She felt it would be good to set up a new transportation, however she worried about the damage for nature.

Olivia Banner: a 35-year-old female travel agency who agreed to set up a public transportation because she thought it has some merits, for example we can transport more easily. She agreed to set up a tram as a new public transportation.

Chelsea Usher: a 27-yaer-old female baker who was neutral. She felt it would be good to set up a new transportation, however she had some worries about it.

Mike Wilson: It's me. I am a 42-year-old male fisherman and I agreed to set up a new transportation because I felt it good to do so. I suggested to set up a monorail.

Consensus

  We decided to expand railway which has already existed and reduce the number of the bus service and increase the number of the train service.

Observation and Opinions

  In the meeting, the topic has changed a little, so we should have researched well. I felt the meeting was a little effective, but we should decide more things more in detail.

Comments

  1. Explaining the necessity of transportation from geographical view point was very helpful to understand ! You said monorail was cheaper, but this information was negated by audience. You might have looked up monorail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Jack. Generally your opinions were reasonable and interesting. But you should refer to some data when you talk about the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,I'm Mercy. I felt your idea of setting up monorails is new! Certainly monorails don't release gasses and don't pollute Apollon nature. However I felt setting up them also gives some effects to Apollon nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Your idea of monorail was very very good! But you didn't know the cost of it, so please research the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm Emily. I didn't come up with constructing monorails, so your idea was interesting for me! If you reserched it more and showed stronger reasons, it would be better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm Jessica. I think your suggestion that we use monorail was not good because it is too expensive for us to construct even if it is said that monorail is cheaper than other vehicles, so you should have thought more realistically, I'm afraid. However your suggestion that we decide the time allowed to construct was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I’m Charlotte. I could not understand your idea that monorail was cheaper than other transportations. If you have example, your opinion becomes stronger. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I'm Anne. Your idea of setting up monorail was good! However, we did not know about it well, so if you gave us detailed information, your idea would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I'm Emma. Your opinion was great, so I wanted you to explain the plan of setting up monorail more actively.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I am Mary Savoie. You suggested a good idea, but you had to prepare for today’s discussion more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I’m Andy. Your idea of setting up monorail was good, so if you prepared some materials to reply to the questions, your idea would be realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I'm Chalky. Your idea is good. You had better to explain more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm Eddie! I think monorail is really really good idea because it is more comfortable than bus and is as good as streetcar for nature! However, you did not know about he cost. search i!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apollon Town Meeting Dec. 13th

Apollon Town Meeting Nov. 8th