Apollon Town Meeting Dec. 13th

General Introduction

  In this town meeting, our panel moderated by Lily Williams who is a 33-years-old female opera singer discussed whether Apollonpic should be held or not.
  As a background to this discussion, the 20% people in Apollon are obesity.

The Panelists Today Were:

Arnold Schwarzenegger: a 31-year-old comedian who agreed to hold Apollonpic because he thought reducing the number of the people who are obesity would make our economy better.

Rosie Jones: a 30-year-old mother who agreed to hold Apollonpic because she thought it would make people get along better or life style related disease improve and it would make the image to Apollon better.

Olivia Banner: a 35-year-old female travel agency who agreed to hold Apollonpic because she thought it would make people get along better. She also thought the image to Apollon would be better and the risk of death would reduce by reducing the number of the people who are obesity.

Chelsea Usher: a 27-yaer-old female baker who was neutral. She felt it was good because she thought it would give a good effect for our health, however she was concerned something, for example place or management.

Mike Wilson: It's me. I am a 42-year-old male fisherman and I was neutral. I felt it was good to take exercise or communicate with others, however I also had some concerning or questions, for example who will join in or what sports will be played?
What I wanted to say at the last of the meeting was that I would like to give only the people who are obesity some participation points. By doing so, the people who are obesity will be praised only to join Apollonpic even if they can't play the sports well.

Consensus

  Apollonpic will be held on the second weekends on October.

Observation and Opinions

  The meeting seemed to be smooth at first, however the answer to the questions seemed not to be perfect. We decided to hold Apollonpic, but we can't decide the detail of Apollonpic well. I don't think it will succeed, we must talk about it more. I feel this plan unrealistic, so I can't say the meeting was effective from the bottom of mind.

Comments

  1. It was good you questioned to the agreement side if everyone can join the Apollonpic. I doubted the same thing. But I think you should oppose more what the agreement side said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. You didn't change your idea easily, which was really good. However, I couldn't understand why you agreed with the agreement side at the last of the meeting. You should state this reason clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm Anne. I thought that your idea, advantage points was great to attract obesity people. In the end of the discussion, I felt that you compromised. It is difficult not to do that, but I wanted you to say what was on your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your opinion as neutral was good. But I want you to oppose more to another side's opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Mike. I agree with the points which you concerned, however, were you really satisfied with all of the replies from pros? I did not think so. I wanted you to make it more clearly whether you really agreed with the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm Emily. I was interested in your idea of how to make obesity people join Apollonpic. So, I felt that if you made the idea stronger with convincing reasons, it would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am Elephant. Your opinion is interesting. However you are quite and I cannot know what you think, so you should say it aggressively.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I'm Mercy. Your suggestion that the participants can get some advantages was good, but I felt you should claim your opinion more stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. I'm Emma. I think your opinion was good, so I want to hear it more detail. You should explain more actively.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I'm Jessica. At the beginning, you had two questions and one was very good point, I thought. However, another seemed to me like amiss question because what people will play is a thing to be decided after all of panelists have the same decision that you will hold a Apollonpic. Before you do not decide whether to hold or not, I think it was too early to ask such question, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. If you had said your own idea or the reason why you have questions when you ask to someone, your question would more deepen this discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm Ivy. I concerned about whether you were satisfied . If you had been satisfied, I wanted you to say your opinion clearly. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I'm Chalky. I agree with your opinion that if people who are obesity don't join, it doesn't make sense, so I wanted you to tell more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm Rachel. I could understand what you mean but you'd better have your opinion clearly, your opinion will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello. Your opinions and questions were good, so it would be better if you asked more about the details to other panelists.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apollon Town Meeting Jan. 24th

Apollon Town Meeting Nov. 8th